ouch !!!!!! Nasty one

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyboy

Reaction score
Hi just seen this ,looks really nasty , ozzie import RHD its cat D

looks like a lot of work needed ,glad i was not in the front

4275301d.jpg

oh how sad.hope the occupants are OK. reminds me of the 'poor old POE' thread.anything is repairable,its whether the insurance will pay!

martyboy said:
Hi just seen this ,looks really nasty , ozzie import RHD its cat D

looks like a lot of work needed ,glad i was not in the front

4275301d.jpg

I dont suppose you'd have the link handy to that auction would you mate?

edit: no worries found it.

Doris said:
oh how sad.hope the occupants are OK. reminds me of the 'poor old POE' thread.anything is repairable,its whether the insurance will pay!

Thankfully the occupants got away fairly lightly - I know that passenger had broken arm, cracked ribs and numerous other cuts & bruises. Driver nasty head cuts - but best news of all is that all the children who were fast a sleep in the back were all OK.

Its a south african bus and was hit by horses loose in the road late one night. Just shows how much a well maintained bus can take, but wow, it sure makes you think ........

The owners are the people that have bought my SA westy - lovely family that Clem met at the weekend in Brighton - so if they do turn up on here be really nice to them

cotswoldiver said:
The owners are the people that have bought my SA westy - lovely family that Clem met at the weekend in Brighton - so if they do turn up on here be really nice to them

:mrgreen:

Yes, a great family and were obviously stoked with their (your) bus! Great to see it again out and about.

Glad everyone was ok ,found it on a auction site, it finished today when i looked last night it was at 2k somebody will repair it no problem .

was a nice bus before the accident !!

I agree, that bus is easily repairable, glad everyone was reasonably ok in the accident.
Cut away all that bent metal & it'll look like any front end resto.

Latest posts