our early bays

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanofthevan-SWEDEN

Reaction score
october1stto9th082.jpg

my father inlaws 72
HPIM0276.jpg
our first bus, early bay, a few years ago now.
october1stto9th019.jpg
my 71 lisa
bugrun05228.jpg
Robbing "rod" 71 for its good gearbox
mayo6115.jpg
lowering the front of my old 62 notch (now my bros) and cornys (72) engine is out.

Superb - now thats what I call a serious EarlayBay fan !!

Welcome aboard !!

Nice load of dubs there. 8)

Love that garage aswell! :D

thanks,
shame we couldnt keep the ghia, my wife suz loved that car.
had to sell it when we moved from cambridge to sweden, we needed the money.
funny thing was when I sold the car, the guy who brought the ghia (a dj from brighton) asked me where the water went? honestly! so I explained a few basics and gave him a guide to the vw aircooled engine.
I think he was a little embarassed as his first question had showed that he knew nothing !
I guess he knows a lot more now, hopefully that ghia got into his blood, and I hope he still has it, I remember it used to pull really well, and I loved to chuck it in to corners, and accelerate out- felt goodjavascript:emoticon(':D')
would like to know if anyone has seen it around ?

Happy Easter Early bay people!
Me and Tim picked up another Earlybay on thursday evening, its a 1968 walkthrough microbus.
(2nd from left)

IMG_5466.jpg

Lelle took some cool snaps today!

Fanofthevans - old volks home.
IMG_5564.jpg

IMG_5466.jpg

And here is
"fanofthevan"
Me on the right and suz on the left (my wife) and Tim in the middle (suz bro, my bro inlaw)

IMG_5537.jpg

You're building yourselfe an early bay empire man! I'd love to see detailed pics of the new 68!

Guiness book of recored for the most bays owned by a single family
goes to...................'fanofthevan' :wink:

Not jealous at all - honest 8)

Hey,thats quite a nice stable u got there.That reeminds me of my first bus. a nice '76 green/white microbus,then came my '77 westy,then my '71 westy, then another '70 westy (both white) ,a rotten '67 13 windows (hence my name) and then later
on my beloved '68 tin-top riviera (i think) that i drove all the way from Las Vegas to Miami (by myself) .Then came my 100% original '59 rag top bug that then again i dove from the mountains of Colorado back home to Miami.Scary trip.but fun.
Now i am working on my bus to get it ready for my big trip to Los Angeles.Where it originally came from. :)

Latest posts