Overhead locker fixing.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The zer

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how a overhead locker fixes to the roof/side rails?Ive made one but havn't got a clue on how it fixes.Any help on this would be appreciated as ive got a couple of days off work to tackle a few jobs.

Thanks

Gary

Along the back it just screws to the hatch surround. The at teh front its basically about an inch wide piece of angled metal that has two screws into the underneath of the locker, and two into the side/window surround of the bus. (on a danbury anyway)

Got one at my sisters garage ready to go in once i cut it down a bit to fit a sunrrof bus so sorry no pics

On a Westy it is pretty much the same. One side is fixed to the wardrobe and the other has metal brackets which drop from the headlining to under the shelf.

There was a feature in one of the 'keeping your bus alive' mags, number 4 i think. Could run it over to you if you like, or one of the computer geeks on here could possibly scan it.

Ed.

Not sure I'm worthy of the title 'computer geek' but I did have the right copy of KYBA right next to me...

sc023e801b.jpg

sc023e937d.jpg

sc023eae8d01.jpg

hth

Ta for that, trick with using a jack was damn handy :D

02092011963.jpg

now have first piece of 'proper' furnishing in the bus!

02092011967.jpg

blimey, proper storage at last, only taken six months :oops:

Latest posts