• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Overhead Locker plans or free.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub wannabe

Reaction score
Hi all

I've been meaning to post this for a while, sorry its been so long. Life usually gets in the way of stuff like this!

Hopefully the drawing of the locker should be posted in this thread, with thanks to Nick supplying the original outline.
The drawing can be emailed or downloaded/copied from this thread.

EarlyBayLocker1.jpg

I found it easier to spray mount the 1:1 scale of the front face of the locker to a peice of card or direct to the wood and cut around this.

Heres my cardboard effort in the van (note the gap at the top will be filled with the headliner)

Locker1-1.jpg

I will email directly to people if they have a plotter, it should translate at 1:1 scale ok. I have emailed the drawing in CAD format (dxf) to a few people now, I can translate the drawing to most CAD drawing formats, so they can print them out at work, you can have a copy of the file for free. 8)

If people want a full size print out then I can send them one, but this would be at a small cost of £4.00. This includes P&P but its mainly for the plotter paper at work (and its work charging for it). Its just plotter paper, not carpet paper like the roof liner templates by Grazy & co.

PM if your interested, I have a paypal account, and I'll send them out ASAP.

I can add more dimensions to work out the front face arc if required, just need to find a little time at work, its a bit hetic at the moment.

If your handy with a jig saw, you should be fine this.

Please note: I'm not doing this for money so will be a bit miffed if I find them for sale on Ebay. Please check all the dimensions before cutting wood, just incase ;) .

Latest posts