Overriders from Schofields

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinga

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been after some overriders for my 71 but all the used ones I have seen (and there haven't been many) seem to be knackered and overpriced.

I ended up buying a full set, with rubbers, new from Schofields from Stanford Hall.

Just wanted to say how impressed I was with the fit and quality of these, especially in a world of poor quality and ill-fitting aftermarket stuff.

just needed a bit of fettling to fit my bus, and I think that was because my bumpers may be a tiny bit out of shape.

Impressed.

Cool, good to hear that the quality of parts out there is getting better. I’ve bought things from AS before and it’s also been very good.

I didn’t see the overriders at stanford. How much were they? I can’t see them on the website.

I too have been looking for some, and yep, they are either knackered or people are looking for WAY to much money for them.

Think I had the only set they took to the show with them - they were selling the full set at a show deal of £220. Another guy asked for a set as they were packaging mine up so just good timing I guess lol.

Think they advertise them on ebay but worth a call to see if they will do you a deal.

Latest posts