• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pair of single port heads and rockers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subheatadey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a pair of single port heads and rockers all good no cracks, i'd keep them but guess what i need to top up my engine fund. So hundred quid the pair plus postage - what ever that will cost or better still you can pick them up from Batley? :party0047:

Can you tell me if the heads are 1500 or can you you tell me the part number and can you confirm they arnt cracked

Hi, they are really good heads, no cracks i bought them for a engine i was building but need the funds, the part no's are 311.101.373A - bore diameter approx 94mm they fit my 1600 barrels - i assume they fit 1500 but they must have a slightly thicker barrel?

subheatadey said:
Hi, they are really good heads, no cracks i bought them for a engine i was building but need the funds, the part no's are 311.101.373A - bore diameter approx 94mm they fit my 1600 barrels - i assume they fit 1500 but they must have a slightly thicker barrel?

They will fit a 1500 - the tops of 1500 barrels are same diameter as 1600.

Latest posts