• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pair of Solex 32 PDSIT-2 Carbs and manifolds

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malc

Reaction score
I have a pair of original German-made Solex 32 PDSIT carburettors that came off a 1600 twinport, a 'pancake' type engine in a type 3 fastback if I remember correctly. I got them from a scrapyard about 25 years ago and they've been dry-stored since then but not used. I've still got most of the original throttle linkage rods too, although I'm not sure how useful they'd be for a standard fan engine. I reckon the carbs would need some fresh gaskets etc., but they look fine. One of them is missing its electric element that operates the choke, but I might have a spare one from a PICT type carb.

Please get in touch if you're interested - I can take photos and send them. I'm away on a short break for the next few days but should be home by Sunday evening. If you're really keen you can email me on [email protected] and hopefully I'll get it.

Price - I'm not sure really, but based on what I can find elsewhere, maybe £100..? Might negotiate a bit depending on interest.

Latest posts