• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parts for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayvanman

Reaction score
I am going to be at dub freeze so can deliver
rear window with 1/4 opener £45
front bumper X 2 £95 (one has a dent in the front-for that rat look £90 )
complete set of aliminium deluxe trim £150 ( offers ) - photo after the w/end

** loobyloo , i've not forgotten you if you still need the corner piece get in touch **

Rear corners with roof section £250 singular, £460 pair, all 4 £900. The driverside pieces has the tray and a small piece of wheel arch.
deluxe interior handle £3 each
front roof section-has drill holes so £45
water bottle £3
gutter sections varies - photo after the weekend
beauty rings - hella not sure if they both are offers
reversing lights, pair, £35 in really good californian condition
seat belts with VW logo on. need a good clean. £15 pair
I think I have a louvre window but not sure if it has already been sold
LHD rubber bus cargo mat 3 inch cut from saw but hardly notices £10-needs a clean
front under dash vent £9
deluxe 1/4 light £15
deluxe trim ( with chrome ash tray and air "bits" with good rubber ) £18
vinyl panels for rear corners-vinyl coming off some but could be stuck back. £ 10
grey and black interior trim/panels everything except slider make me an offer

ok here are photo's of most of them and i appologise for them being sooooo massive.

if you do want anything I would appreciate a deposit- not much just something so I don't wait around like a lemon for people who don't show.

partsforsaleatshow029.jpg

partsfromcalifornia043.jpg

partsfromcalifornia045.jpg

partsfromcalifornia093.jpg

partsfromcalifornia095.jpg

partsfromcalifornia039.jpg

partsfromcalifornia041.jpg

partsfromcalifornia004.jpg

partsfromcalifornia022.jpg

partsfromcalifornia049.jpg

partsfromcalifornia050.jpg

partsfromcalifornia030-1.jpg

partsfromcalifornia070.jpg

partsfromcalifornia071.jpg

partsfromcalifornia037.jpg

partsfromcalifornia066.jpg

partsfromcalifornia054.jpg

partsfromcalifornia077.jpg

partsfromcalifornia101.jpg

vwpanelsandemblem008.jpg

vwpanelsandemblem002.jpg

vwpanelsandemblem005.jpg

vwpanelsandemblem001.jpg

THIS BABY HAS A 911 ENGINE IN THE BACK AND IS ALSO FOR SALE £5,500 ONO

travelingalongthecoast010.jpg

can i have this please and collect at dubfreeze
LHD rubber bus cargo mat 3 inch cut from saw but hardly notices £10-needs a clean

it is the rear one in piccy ?

rear matt sold to blue cab.

I'll see you at dub freze mate, good luck with your project.

check out ssvc.org.uk for my add for splitty bits going up over the next few days.

Jason

"deluxe trim ( with chrome ash tray and air "bits" with good rubber ) £18"

What are these mate, first dibs if you can put up a piccy please.

I'll have this please.. let me know where to send money and will meet you there. my number is 07878076115

cheers

jon.

partsfromcalifornia077.jpg

clyde, the picture is already up. It's the one above this reply. trim-as in the bits that go around the panels behind the drivers and passenger seat. to save any confusion also includes the panels and the air ducts but looking at the pictures i'm not sure if the rubbers are there so I want to take this opertunatey to remove that bit of the ad and also the handles in the photo are not included.

note for 58 herbie, jon. these bits are yours if clyde doesn't want them, assuming you still do with the amendment above. sorry but I guess I have to give clyde 1st refusal as he did 1st dibs them but maybe he doesn't want them now he knows what they are.

So Clyde can you let us know .........

It was the deluxe trim part that foxed me because all i could see in the picture was the panels. 58 herbie can have them and sorry for the confusion you caused?

Clyde

sorry for any confusion I may have caused,I have seen panels been described as trim. Well done for letting 58herbie have them as i'm sure he'll appreciate them.

Jason

Id be interested in the gutter sections - can you tell me what bits you have and how much (i basically need all mine replacing!)

wishart
I have pretty much all the gutter you will need for a complete replacement of your gutters I have the front section from a deluxe which had a rag top and i have the side gutters down to where I cut the rear 1/4's out.
The gutters on the front roof section may look rusty but they are fine, I have shown details in the second photo.
earlybayroof002.jpg

earlybayroof003.jpg

front 1/4 light sold to ground hugger.

Will be posted , nice and securely, wednesday due to me forgetting to print off your address last night. doh

Jason

How much for the grey and black front door cards please? And would you be able to post them? Thanks

I only need the passenger door card (trim as you put it).
What about £10?
Thanks
Richard

Latest posts