pickup

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael roy

Reaction score
hi can anyone help me i have just got a 1971 piukup early bay been in a barn for 20 years i need help for were to get bits from side pannal front pannls etc and i need a mobile welder can anyone help i am in mansield notts thanks roy

Hi Roy

Try http://www.musclebus.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for your replacement panels. They're not cheap but the best around and probably the only mob who make certain SC panels. By the way you have a PM.

Hi Roy
I have just put a 1970 singlecab back on the road. For new pannels I used mostly AutoCraft which are good quality & not bad on price. I got front arches (cut from a rust free US bus) from Volksheaven and pick-up bed pannels from a guy off here (repro ones are a diferrent profile so are ok to do the full bed but not for localised repairs). If you need a battery tray pannel they are different to a normal bus, Rick at Schofield can make you one though.

Good luck.
Steve

Latest posts