Pictures of my bus (at last)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace garp

Reaction score
finally got round to putting some pictures of my bus on the computer at last.
may-june09287.jpg

may-june09289.jpg

may-june09293.jpg

may-june09313.jpg

may-june09317.jpg

may-june09322.jpg

may-june09325.jpg

hope this works :eek:

Looks realy nice. Is it a UK bus?
Remember that Lino on the floor in my kichen as a child, (late 70's early 80's) very retro :mrgreen:

Yep its a uk bus,registered march68,i bought it in 1993 from an old chap up the road who bought it new,i remember seeing it driving around when we were kids,never thaught id own it .Did the shows in the nineties then stord it for the last 9 years while got married n had kids,just got it back on the road thinking the kids mite be old enough now to get dragged around with us :lol: :lol: . Didnt fare to bad under a cover for all that time,new battery and swopped dizzy n away she went :D :D

nice bus ant,looking cool,keep getting the urge to drop mine but not sure,beige was not a very in colour when i got it,but im glad i stuck with when i had it sprayed.Have you got a sink in the unit with the tap,mine has got the cooker in the seat unit behind the passenger,i havnt seen another like it,dont know if it was factory fit or moved by previous owner?

ace garp said:
nice bus ant,looking cool,keep getting the urge to drop mine but not sure,beige was not a very in colour when i got it,but im glad i stuck with when i had it sprayed.Have you got a sink in the unit with the tap,mine has got the cooker in the seat unit behind the passenger,i havnt seen another like it,dont know if it was factory fit or moved by previous owner?

Loving your bus dude :)

what was the original colour?

Our bus being a caravette never had a factory sink but we did retro fit one in to the passenger side buddy seat base with 12v pump. Which has all since been removed.
Our buses must have left the devon factory around the same time :)..... Did yours ever have the awning strip on the roof?

ant

original colour Savannah beige so just had it blown over with new arches and sills.mines a caravette thats why i am interested in the sink position,never had an awning strip on the roof ,would be handy now thou as the figure 8 strips arnt to good in the wind,gotta find a way to improve them :idea:

Latest posts