piece of shit (71 westy)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was a bit gutting this morning when I was taking all my camping gear out, but onwards and upwards, I saved a earlybay westy and made a rad bus (if I do say so myself) I'll be getting a modern vw for camping (want to show my kids the top of scotland and europe) and a toy to slam, but to be totally honest it won't be an earlybay .... for a now. I'm gonna ask the lad if he'll carry on this thread. He's a nice lad and will enjoy the bus and look forward to seeing him put his own touches on the bus.

I'm so glad my introduction to air cooled camper world was on here. I can honestly say without you lot I wouldn't have built the jeepers creepers bus (aka #pieceofshit) I've had a roof canvas couriered to me from Portugal before I'd even agreed a price or paid, so I could make Ninove, I've had a gear stick given me and said if you get on with me pay me later. indicator stalks sent to me for free. Light lenses, carbs, stickers and sometimes not even covered post. You lot rule!! advice and all my questions answered while you took the piss at my slow pace and setting myself on fire and hurting myself :lol: I'll be a lurker now. Until I'm building Archie a earlybay westy and yes Arch has been giving me a hard time for selling it.

Awesome and we'll said ash. It if wasn't for you I wouldn't have finished my first bus...awesome guy with mad skills.looking forward to seeing whatever you build mate.

Sad to to see you go Ash, I too have enjoyed your thread !. Don't be a stranger a look in regularly.
Good luck dooder.

Sad day Ash. You were the 1st early bayer I ever met, last year queued up at the Dover services waiting for our ferry to Ninove. You invited me out of the cold and into your westy squashed together with 4 other very hungover early bayers. Bus had a very cool vibe. Hope the new owner looks after it. 8)

I think its down to you being a decent bloke that people were willing to help you out as well mate, although now youve sold it i'm thinking youre proper gay......

Ash, your always welcome to jump in with me if you ever fancy coming to a show!

Shame we never had a chance to get out for a cruise together.

Latest posts