• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

plasma cutters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray

Reaction score
hi just putting out some feelers if any ones interested in buying a plasma cutter i have a friend whos started selling them should be able to do some discount if the numbers are right they sell for £236 come with a1 year warrenty that can be extended to 2 years for a extra £29 you will need to have a compressor to use it but the time it will save you cutting out panels ect it more than pays for its self
plasma1.jpg

plasma2.jpg

add you name if your interested or if you cant wait there are plenty in stock pm me thanks ray

Do I take it there is no interest in these then ?
If you want to ask any questions pm me I'll try and sort some pics out soon of my van and how easy and quickly you can cut old panels out they will cut up to inch thick steel and it's like cutting butter with a knife alot less noise than a disc cutter plus you can cut curves or any shape you like in seconds

May be interested but would need to know a few more details, final price, cfm required from compressor etc

Cfm from compressor is 60 psi but my mate does sunroofs with his and runs it at 15 psi 60 psi is for thick metal
I'm in Leicester if anyone wants ago
Price wise I've already got 5% off to get them down to £236 but I should be able to get another 5% if 10 or more sell if that's ok

Hi all my mates just got his new web site going so you can buy direct from him let me know if you do buy so I can tell him you know me his site is http://www.cut40.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; thanks
Also if I can get 10 orders or more we can have an extra 10% of the £236 price

Latest posts