• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PLS DELETE MODS thanks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gadget Boy said:
Ok Eb folks there are two spare in this batch so You had better jump in quick :0) and Grab a 100% Made in Great Britain Gadgets Speed Shop towbar ;)
8)

Did you get my cheque fella?

Gadget Boy said:
Yes Thanks Alex they went into production last week So Im expecting quicker delivery times too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

brilliant 8)

Any chance of another batch being made i know its been a long time since the og post was made thought it might be worth a try with the summer coming :?:
cheers shaun :D

HELLO everybody over the winter there hasnt been much interest in Towbars 8) BUT now summers here everybody wants one :lol: ;)

So if anyone is still interested in a 100% Manufactured in the UK, exact replica's of the original Westfalia towbars, Then please get in touch ...... DID I also mention that all my towbars are powder coated for longevity and come complete with all stainless steel nuts,bolts and washers to bolt them to Your bus ;)

And Finally dont be fooled by '' unscrupulous traders'' trying to palm off stressed/ damaged/ worn out 2nd hand towbars that are ONLY fit for scrap....... :roll: :roll:

Buy the Best .... Once ;) All Pm's replied too :D

Gadget

Hi Gadget, do you still have any left?
Does it have all the necessary to fit the bumper to or do I need to get irons as well?
Where you at for collection?

Cheers Nige.... ;)

skin69 said:
Hi Gadget, do you still have any left?
Does it have all the necessary to fit the bumper to or do I need to get irons as well?
Where you at for collection?

Cheers Nige.... ;)

Hi ya Nige the towbar has special brackets that you mount your original bumper to, This then bolts to the towbar which is already bolted to the bus. The new towbar replaces the existing bumper brackets and many people sell there old bumper brackets and recoup some of the cost of the towbar :mrgreen: Happy Days alround ;)

Ive pm'd You Nige and others , Thanks for your replies so far everyone :D

Hi Gadget Boy.

I'm also interested if you have any available. I've PM'd you.

Neil

Hi ya Coop

No Im afraid they dont , They only fit 67 to 71 buses with removable rear valances . After late 71 the rear chassis rails were enlarged to take the new typ 4 1700 motor . I have asked before If crossover owners would like a towbar making to specifically fit there buses , BUT I got a very poor response so i scrapped the idea

Gadget :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts