• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PLS DELETE MODS thanks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you change your mind or are looking to re-canvas the crossover owners among us I'm definitely interested! :) Looks like there may be a couple of others on this thread too?

Neil

Gadget Boy said:
Hi ya Spence I got that Thanks Muchly ;) and WHO Ive just mailed You back :mrgreen: ..........JUST one left now Bus peeps 8) 8) 8) 8)

Gadget

Thanks for that can't wait for it arrive. :D and thanks to my daughters (Top fathers day present) :mrgreen:

Ok ALL Towbars are now sold and the last few delivered at the weekend, THEY wont fit Crossover buses Im afraid ONLY 67 to 71 buses .

NOTE: Due to increased manufacturing costs :roll: The price has had to go up as the costs of steel and fabrication have rocketed too

The new price is now £ 265 each not including delivery etc

ALL towbars are powdercoated and come with stainless steel nuts/bolts an washers to enable you to fit them to your bus

:D

Fitted mine on Sunday morning, absolute pleasure to fit & well engineered.

Cheers Nige....

Thanks for handing my tow bar over to Trekker Rich at Bug Jam last weekend!

I am yet to receive it but should be with me sunday! :D

Matt

Had a few issues fitting mine I think one side was a bit out. One side went on fine...other side the holes didnt line up. Then one of the nuts on the inside of the chassis gave way :roll:
Almost there...looks good.

P1030499.jpg

hi,
I'm interested in one of your tow bars. How long before you get some more in stock?
Cheers

If you did a cross over one I'd be interested too ....

Otherwise anyone got any suggestions where to get one, I'd prefer to keep the rear bumper in one piece.

Baz

Look good, but surely stainless bolts are not high tensile enough/too brittle for something as load bearing as a tow bar!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts