• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PLS DELETE MODS thanks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs said:
Well It doesn't look like Gadget is going to make any more of these towbars, unfortunately :cry: does anyone know where anything similar can be found.

Dave

I could do with a few other options to mull over as well please guys
I'd like what fits best with after mkt exhausts and overriders :D

Hello All

My sincerest apoligies for Not getting back to You all sooner . Unfortunatly family life takes priority over Volkswagens at times and after a difficult personal time its great to be back on Early bay. Com

Great news , i have Pm'd You all who want my towbars as there is a new batch being made ,and I await calls /Pm's etc etc

I look forward to hearing from You all :mrgreen:

Best wishes

Gadget ;)

Any chance of you making one to for crossovers if we get enough demand - say 10 or more? :msn4:

Yachtty

Your name is allready on the list :lol: :lol: , Everybody the list is growing FAST so If You want one get your name down quick since last night 4 more are now sold

PLEASE get in touch via PM ;)

Early Bay Bill, Im really sorry BUT I tried this last time with just over 10 Crossover owners and ultimatly No one would commit to the orders , Building them for you guys means new jigs and tooling and with that much expense I simply cant justify it

Terribly sorry to let you down :(

Just to let You all know The towbars are 100 % made and fabricated in the UK ,by a professional fabrication company and come fully powder coated with the bumper brackets and all the stainless steel nuts, bolts and washers enabling You to bolt it all straight into your bus

The price of each towbar is £ 265.00 each and they all have to be paid for in advance im afraid

A fitting/Wiring service is avalible too If You wish ;)

Thanks to You ALL for your reknewed interest

Gadget

gadget how much clearance have these got ie for slammed rides, due to a new arrival was thinking of a trailer!
As you are aware we can go up/down but obviously dont want the arse in the air when parked up, a pic would be much appreciated dude

john

Hi Gadget,

I have also PM'd you and left you message for my order.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

camper68017.jpg

Thats a side view ^^^ Just FYi thats an original one BUT its exactly the same :mrgreen:

426b4556.jpg

b85eba46.jpg

c0e1ebf7.jpg

^^ these are piccys of Graham L's bus with one of my towbars and a Vintage speed side exit exhaust on it ;) Its tight BUT it all clears perfectly :mrgreen:

DSCN4941.jpg

DSCN4942.jpg

^^ Another few pics of one of mine on Cali bay's bus :mrgreen:

6fd94908.jpg

^^^ Thats one of mine too on Rusty Lee's westy :lol: DONT ask about his shins though

P1060489.jpg

Another of mine on Spence's bus ^^^

JTH Im pretty sure your NOT going to have any clearence issues at all :mrgreen: BUT It will be the lowest bus one of my towbars has Ever been fitted too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gadget

Gadget Boy said:
JTH Im pretty sure your NOT going to have any clearence issues at all :mrgreen: BUT It will be the lowest bus one of my towbars has Ever been fitted too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gadget

When you can't see any more sparks in your rear view JTH, thats when you'll know it fits perfectly;) :D :lol:

Thank You all for the amazing responses and interest too 8) , There are now a few spaces left in this current batch , And with the interest I received I can assure You all there wont be a batch made anytime soon after this .

SO If you want one, and are Umming and Ahhing about it , then get in Quick ;)

Gadget

Looking forward to getting this on the van now with my new stainless bumper attached to it. 8) Have we got a delivery forecast yet Mr Gadget please? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts