• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PLS DELETE MODS thanks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gadget,

I sent you a pm but are there any spares from this batch?

Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Hello All

Unfortunatly there arent any spare as ALL towbars are pre order only. If We get more enquires and it comes to over ten , then I can start a new batch for those that are interested . BUT I will remember who wants one and start to mail around for the next batch

Thanks

Gadget ;)

If anyone has one and has changed their mind about it please get in touch with me :D Probably a long shot though......

Thanks gadget, looks like there's at least 2 for the next list 8)

67westy said:
If anyone has one and has changed their mind about it please get in touch with me :D Probably a long shot though......

Thanks gadget, looks like there's at least 2 for the next list 8)

Make that three... I'd love one for a crossover.

Cheers for today mate - towbar is stunning quality, fits like a glove and is cheap at twice the price

Some pics for the peeps

Cheers buddy - they are truly awesome 8)

at the risk of sounding stooooooopid n tik i have only gone to page ten but how does the bumper fix to it any pics of process??what is the weight of this towbar aswell please??
regards.

:sick0019:

Well thats 4 new orders for the next batch , Anymore ?? :D

Westy 67
Reborn bay man
Hart5lizard
Rock an Roll Camper

Each towbar weighs 13 kilos and ALL towbars are FULLY paid for in advance ,Also Fire 3500 Im afraid they arent designed to fit Crossovers, 67 to 71 only Sorry

Thanks All ;)

Just a thought Gadget my bus is fitted with a beetle style twin tailpipe silencer (looks like its been on there for many years) is this going to be a problem when fitting towbar ?

Thanks

Ian

Gadget Boy said:
Well thats 4 new orders for the next batch , Anymore ?? :D

Westy 67
Reborn bay man
Hart5lizard
Rock an Roll Camper

Each towbar weighs 13 kilos and ALL towbars are FULLY paid for in advance ,Also Fire 3500 Im afraid they arent designed to fit Crossovers, 67 to 71 only Sorry

Thanks All ;)

Add me too Gadget. I have a July 71 US microbusbus. I have a Vintage Speed exhaust, this sould be ok I assume?

Westy 67
Reborn bay man
Hart5lizard
Rock an Roll Camper
lordain Volley

Hey Rbbm

These towbars are designed to tow up to 1200 kilos as that's what the originals were rated too, Westfalia made two types the 750kg and the 1200kg . The 750 was the Typ with detachable end brackets and a centre tube that bolted together . The fully welded type, like mine were the 1200 version. Westfalia Never made an original towbar with a detachable Hitch as it wouldnt have passed Tuv tests .

;)

Hi bud,can you stick me on the list as well please.
Thanks

Gadget Boy said:
Hey Rbbm

These towbars are designed to tow up to 1200 kilos as that's what the originals were rated too, Westfalia made two types the 750kg and the 1200kg . The 750 was the Typ with detachable end brackets and a centre tube that bolted together . The fully welded type, like mine were the 1200 version. Westfalia Never made an original towbar with a detachable Hitch as it wouldnt have passed Tuv tests .

;)

Hi again Gadget thanks for addition info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts