• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Porsche 944 lux 2.5

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

issit

Reaction score
Well didnt want to do this but My Motor Gone in my Vw Westfalia and now my Poxy Boiler Gone in the House

So here ForSale

Model: Porsche 944 lux 2.5 Silver manual
Year: 1982
Mileage: 102092 (odometer stopped, approx. 125k)
Tax: 6 months
MOT: 3 months
Price: £1100 ono

Additional Information:
One of the first in the UK (reg. 1st April 1982) and very original and un-messed with. Large folder of history, 2 owners (inc. Phil Liggett MBE) for most of it's life.

Nice silver colour with rare Berber tweed interior in very good condition (spare seats and load cover supplied). New rubber seals on tailgate and removeable sunroof.

One key for all locks, glove box key too, fully stamped service and dealer book set.

Super reliable, starts first time every time, stable idle and good on fuel - mpg up to high 30's! Recent steering wheel and fluids/filters. Rolling on cookie cutters with good tyres all round.

The speedo odometer working at 102092 but from a bit of research and talking with the previous owner the mileage will be less than 125k.

As with most cars of this age there are a few minor cosmetics. I've not got round to these as I was having too much fun driving it! Small hole low on osf wing - I was going to treat and patch up with fibreglass. The top of the front bumper is faded and mirrors flaking, an easy spray touch up if you are bothered. Small crack low down on rear bumper, so not noticeable. I have been removing the glue residue from the original stoneguards to fit some replacements (supplied).

It handles like a dream and goes very well - NO overheating issues - the thermostat kicks in at 3/4 temp and reduces to 1/2 as it should. No ABS or power steering but I think that this heightens the driving experience!
It's a lot of fun for the money! Cheap classic insurance of £176

Well get some pics up Later

Dave

Always liked the 944's, but even at £1100, still to much for me so good luck with the sale :mrgreen:

DSCF1301.jpg

retrorides_c22cbc13-8397-4bcd-a7b7-0b6df605c5eb_2.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts