Porsche Bling at f**king last

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagboyblue

Reaction score
the bad boys have been found (at last :D thanks to mrsmythe, owe you one dude :lol: ) the 16" teledials are raking my ride whoooooppee :p

Image121.jpg

Image120.jpg

good looking :)

may i ask you the width of spacers you have used and size of wheels you have?

i'm searching for some 16" teledials myself :)

thanks dude we think they look uber cool too :?: :!: :?:

was lucky with the teledials managed to get a set off good ole earlybay - they are rare 16's off a 928 with a deep offset of 63.2 so managed to get a 7j on the back and a 7j on the front.

although looking at it you should be ok with the normal 52.3 offset although you might want 20mm adapters ( i have 25mm on the back and 20mm adapters on the front)

try PM andewilson on earlybay he said he had a set he might want to give them up

good luck let me know if you get lucky

8) Looks awesome on the teledials, I like your van even more now than when you bought the wheels off me.

dagboyblue said:
...was lucky with the teledials managed to get a set off good ole earlybay - they are rare 16's off a 928 with a deep offset of 63.2 so managed to get a 8" on the back and a 7" on the front...
They're 7J allround and the offset is 65mm as they were made as a one year only option on the Porsche 928S2 (I think it was the S2)

Do the 225 tyres fit well on the back?

Latest posts