• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Porsche Fuch Alloy Wheels 16 x 6 & 7 (set x 4) GENUINE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eliotc

Reaction score
ORIGINAL PORSCHE FUCH ALLOY WHEELS 16 x 6 & 16 X 7.

Just removed from my 1959 VW Split, I have for sale this complete set of original Porsche Fuch Alloys. All with a polished rim and satin black centres. Stamped with the following part numbers and info:

911.361.020.43 ET36. 16" x 6" believed to be from an early 911. Forged Alloy, approx. weight of 17lbs, backspace of 121mm.
911.362.115.00 ET23.3. 16" x 7" believed to be from an early 911. Forged Alloy, approx. weight of 18lbs, backspace of 122mm.

Rears (7") are fitted with very good Avon ZV1 205/55/16 tyres - max. 1000 miles since new. Rears also include genuine black Porsche centre caps. Sorry, no tyres on the 6" versions (the front tyres I have sold seperately).

Overall the wheels are in excellent condition. Unfortunately, one of the 6" wheels has had a minor ding (see pic), this does not cause any wheel wobble and doesn't in my opinion detract too much from the look of the wheel. Lepsons of Swindon quoted £53 to repair including full refurbishment and repainting. Other than this ding, there are no signs of kerbing, corrosion, pitting or peeling paint.

These were fitted to my bus using 15mm Wide-5 to 130PCD adapters at the front and Creative Porsche hubs and drums at the rear. I am only selling them as I'm trying to achieve the original look so they're being replaced with stock VW steel wheels.

Collection from Cheltenham, or I could send to you via courier - UK Mainland approx. £50. If you prefer me to ship, please enquire for the exact price before purchasing. Payment please either through PayPal, bank transfer or cleared funds on collection. INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE COSTS TO MOST EUROPEAN CITIES - £100, BUT PLEASE EMAIL POSTAL CODE AND I WILL CONFIRM.

I DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO UPLOAD ANY IMAGES, SO PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING PHOTOBUCKET LINK TO SEE PICS OF THE WHEELS:
http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af75/eliotcg/Porsche%20Fuch%20Wheels/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking.

14.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

here you go

Latest posts