project bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbay

Reaction score
some pics of my bay iv been building the last three years not to every ones taste but its how i want it
14xjxnd.jpg
2dtu89k.jpg
rk6f78.jpg
apaedw.jpg
wlrl0w.jpg
2it1ri1.jpg
hope you like many mods

Wow! :shock: How many mods!

I like the cab doors - gullwing style top half, suicide lowers!! 8)

Was the bus one of those bay-samba's (from Brazil?) - or did you chop up a splitty for all those windows :)

Will be watching out for this one :D

I'm afraid I must admit that it's not really my cup of tea, but I really do admire the ammount of work put into it! So well done for that! :D

mental mate :D :D :D not too sure about the back doors but as for the rest it looks the nuts. is it all your own work? how long till it makes a show?

I love this bus 8) 8) 8)
Awsome mods :shock:
Think i've seen it on vzi :?:
Great work and when will we see it at shows????

I love that, I do love custom busses, I wish i had the balls to do something like that!

Mark

hi built buy my own hands bought windows and fitted them made corner windows it sits on 19 inch wheels 12j rear 9j front got a mid mounted mitzy engine eletric steering volvo rear axel suicide doors split side doors narrowed five inch for back t bar roof ,park bench front seat

Mad a a fucking bucket of frogs, well what can I say, not everyones taste but cant knock the engineering gone into it. What suspension components you running? the first grain of sand you run into is gonna scuff your bumper......

Mad

swtoie.jpg

Is this front-bench style a new trend? Barry @ Kultklassix has done the same thing with a railway bench in his 66 splitty.

I expect we could see a few less seats at railway stations in the future if this catches on :lol:

I love it dude, :D :D anything that pushes the envelope has got my respect.

Looking fwd to seeing the end product. 8)

Right guys I've cleaned it and unlocked it please for my sanity no more mud slinging, the best advice I can give is to ignore and walk away from confrontation......cheers guys

i'am NOT a purist but do have my limits. Basiclly if it works i like it and this works ! love the back doors.

So is this now on the road etc. ?

by the way you and rob was talking i thought you were good mate swapping banter. lets leave it at that. THIS IS NOT ....VZI lol

next few days be able to drive about gone through mot just waiting for polycarb to be deliverd and make my corner windows have to wait a bit longer for trim as my bro is making that and he lives in northamton and im in doncaster .also made a few changes to dash thanks all put some pics on when i can find my lead to my phone

Latest posts