Raaaaiiiinnnn!!!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have had enough of the rain the UK!!!!! i want to go away in the van tonight and i may need waders just to fill it up with petrol! anymore of this shit and i am off to Spain for good! :evil:

Yeah its a bit shit! I saw an early bay all packed up, im guessing on the way to bug jam or Dubs at the Castle, I hope they pcked water proofs!

its shit!

Just packing the bay, will be driving down to Bugjam within the hour.

I'm hoping that the weather will improve over the weekend, but packed wellies and waterproofs anyway. :(

What happened to the hot summer we were promised? Any more of this and I might have to start looking to trade the EB for a canal barge. (at least the steering will be better! :lol: )

Andy

whisperingdelirium said:
Just packing the bay, will be driving down to Bugjam within the hour.

I'm hoping that the weather will improve over the weekend, but packed wellies and waterproofs anyway. :(

What happened to the hot summer we were promised? Any more of this and I might have to start looking to trade the EB for a canal barge. (at least the steering will be better! :lol: )

Andy

And the brakes!!!

lol at the brakes! I am probably gonna stay tucked into a pub somewhere this weekend instead, and gonna book some flights to Portugal :mrgreen:

rain at the castle might be more apt, massive shame
http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2888?&search=chepstow&itemsPerPage=10&region=uk&area=Chepstow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Met check is your friend, looking good for Dubs at the Castle!

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today.asp?zipcode=Chepstow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the bbc weather site is pessimistic at the best of times. if we planned our lives around it we would all be down the pub with easy :lol:.

some weekends its predicted heavy rain and we've not had a drop sat and sun. im off to milten keynes this weekend to the radbmx show and the 5 day forcast has change its tune through the week to end up as the typical bbc rain forcast for the whole weekend. the only thing i am changing about my plans are im going in the sharan and kipping in the back to save packing a soggy tent into my golf on sunday morning. :D

we are all waterproof and wont dissolve. i'll be wet enough on the inside this weekend so might aswell be wet on the outside.

sink more beer :D

I will get em in :mrgreen: May still go away, its only fair to punish my kidneys a bit more in a field 8)

Fair point, im just thinking of the prospect of 2 days surfing + rain = super wet me! ah fuck it im off! gonna pack the van to the hilt with boards n booze and it will all be fine! :mrgreen:

Just need someone to sell me a 3 bow roof rack now............. ;)

Just stopped raining here (Letchworth Herts) when I say rain I mean RAIN!! :shock: Actually set a couple of car alarms off in our car park & no it wasn't the thunder that did it just the rain, came in the buildings in loads of places as well, got us all out of working for about 15 mins, couldn't hear a thing :lol:

Monster966 said:
Just stopped raining here (Letchworth Herts) when I say rain I mean RAIN!! :shock: Actually set a couple of car alarms off in our car park & no it wasn't the thunder that did it just the rain, came in the buildings in loads of places as well, got us all out of working for about 15 mins, couldn't hear a thing :lol:

I had my stationary room flood and spent 2 hours mopping it up this morning, and i have just got in from fixing a bust gutter.....Note to self....need to employ more staff! ;)

Its lashing it down in North Devon. On the plus side I have seen at least four splitties, maybe the same EB's, few late bays and some awesome bugs cruising down the M5. Thats the benefit of living in a tourist spot, all you lot bring your buses down here for us to perv at! Happy days :)

ghop99 said:
Its lashing it down in North Devon. On the plus side I have seen at least four splitties, maybe the same EB's, few late bays and some awesome bugs cruising down the M5. Thats the benefit of living in a tourist spot, all you lot bring your buses down here for us to perv at! Happy days :)

are you near Woolacombe dood?

easy said:
ghop99 said:

are you near Woolacombe dood?

Not too far, I surf there most weekends if not Croyde, about 40 mins, South Molton if you know it. Its very rural but nice if you like the space and less people which we do. You come down this way?

Latest posts