• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

rare and for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theovalguy

Reaction score
I have this rare set of heater accesorie fans for bay window buses it helps the miserable factory defroster and heater to BOOST amount of air circulation in your bus. No more freezing your nuts/tits off while driving on cold wintery days ,and helps with defroster as which we all know is a problem when it come to vws.. ok now you know you want it! but its stateside..?
No worries I can ship it to you orrrrrr, I can just stick it in one of the many, many, buses I have going your way to uk and then you can either pick it up from one of my buyers(usually 3 to 5 weeks) or you can have them mail it to you saving you overseas shiping which is expensive.. or they can mail for you when they get there.. I can give you references all over the world I AM REAL an NOT A Bullshitter> I value my good name EXTREMELY high in the vw world.. thanks
John
theovalguy
TEXAS usa http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/638371.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]
ps the switch i know nothing about , I got these in a big package deal that I bought lasrt week three buses and a bunch of parts . I assume they are in working order but have not checked them the guy I bought the three buses from sad he had bought them for one of the buses from british columbia canada and had got them and never installed them..
price. 225.00 usd free delivery to uk in a bus I am allready shipping, after that is your responsibilty to get it to your house..
I do take paypal, bank wire , or you can even pay the person i ship it to in person if you like in cash..I trust my buyers as they trust me to deliver they good buses at fair prices.
did a currency exhange for you guys..
225.00 USD = 137.358 GBP
United States Dollars United Kingdom Pounds
1 USD = 0.610480 GBP 1 GBP = 1.63805 USD

in the airducts just below the corners of the dash leading to the door ducts these ones come supplied with the modded duct covers...... there pricey but looks like everything is there.......

Just to clarify

These dont boost any heat or defrosting - they just force up the fresh air from the front panel intake, so help demisting and give out cool air in the summer.
They are deluxe door card versions, and you'll need to source the correct switch.

:)

heres a switch

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=888798" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Price seems about right these days. Also they have the deluxe ducts which you dont see to often. They still dont boost the warm air though, just increse the rate the fresh air dribbles out of the vents.

sorry guys, It seems i am wrong in my description, or I am told so anyways about the warm air.. and the price you guys think is a little high ,so ..I will lower it.. this switch i know nothing about but its brand new and the one guy here has spotted a real switch on samba so lets lower the price.. I will sell these for 175.00USD!! (dropped them 50.00)yes still delivered in a bus to uk. After that you figure out how to get them into your hands..
have buses regularly going to bristol,norwich,and newcastle..areas.. cannot tell you which one they will end up in until packed but can assure they will get there safely! Let me know.. if they dont sell for this I will just throw them in the stash of other rare goodies i have in the barn, thanks guys for the help..
john
aka theovalguy
texas

ok guys and girls.. the bus is leaving wed i can ship these in going to thamesport then to midland area,, anybody want to tease me witha offer or will I shove them into the closet for vanfest?? I will be bringing a large assortment for sale as I did two years ago.I had a ball and sold a lot of stuff super cheap! Thanks make me a offer I do not need them but will not give them away either.. like i said and others said there rare!!
thanks and look for me at vanfest with the texas flag like last time..

Hey John, any luck with that indicator stalk?

If anyone is buying from John and is wondering about delivery I can probably deliver to a few shows as John ships to a mate of mine in Norwich.

Latest posts