rare as rocking horse s**t westfalia SO69 interior on German

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thinking about bidding on this does anyone want to go in shares on it . I only need one cooker knob as I have a crack in the one on mine

Mark have a work with Piggy he was going to get some rapid prototypes made to replace the OG one on my old van, not that there was any thing wrong with them he just want to save them from damage, I sure he would try to sort you out with a pair. You will just need to paint them as they will look very white compared to the older plastics in the interior.

cool, cheers noddy
still watching it though , put a bid on and it bounced me out as someone has put a bigger bid on . trying to get a cost on a pallet from germany to uk already spoken to the owner and he will pack it up for me if i win

i`d have the bulkhead units for templates and then just hang em on the wall.No seriously
July06057Small.jpg

July06086Small-1.jpg

July200620061Small.jpg

July200620059Small.jpg

July06046Small.jpg

love the stockholm interior thats what this was based on...ironically the bus is originally an so67r...which is rarer? for me i think its the stockholm as its lhd bulkhead turret top...just my opinion
seriously though if you buy it i`ll help with the costs i want the bulkhead unit to copy

Oslo_mark69 said:
cool, cheers noddy
still watching it though , put a bid on and it bounced me out as someone has put a bigger bid on . trying to get a cost on a pallet from germany to uk already spoken to the owner and he will pack it up for me if i win

I was watching this and see it's finished now, were you the lucky final bidder?

Latest posts