• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rear quarterlight, glass, rubber etc.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vil

Reaction score
Hi there, I have just changed my rear quarterlight and 3 quarter glass for a fixed single pane of glass so I have the following for sale-

Quarter light complete with NEW Status VW rubber (slight nick in rubber at top, should seal ok) a bit rusty in places

3 quarter window glass complete with NEW C & C deluxe window rubber (no chrome trim)

JK Cab door seal nearside

DSC03802.jpg

Quarterlight and rubber £30
Quarter glass £20
Deluxe 3 quarter window seal £20
Door seal £10

Are you going to Stanford Hall?

I'd quite like the quarterlight.
Is the door seal the normal repro type? I'm after a reasonable quality one.
Jim.

i'll have the seal of you, but would need it posting..

unless your coming up to Biggar at the end of the month

cheers

Jon

Maybe if you had answered my questions you could have made a sale. :|

Nevermind, I've bought a quarterlight elsewhere now.

Why bother listing things for sale if you don't bother to respond to people who want them? :roll:

Sorry Tofufi, I did send you a PM regarding the Quarterlight, I take it you did'nt get it? :?

I'll check my outbox and see where it went :?

I had all good intentions of going to Stan Hall but come Sunday morning I was still sorting the brakes on my Bus :roll: ....in the Rain... :roll: :lol:

Fair enough, sorry for my mini-rant. I never received a PM from you.

I know Stanford Hall is in it's own mini-climate but we had fairly nice weather all day :eek:

I tend to say 'PMs sent' or similar instead of just saying 'hup' when bumping threads as it means people can check their PM inbox in case they missed it.

Best of luck selling all the bits anyway :)

can I have the deluxe window seal please if still available,either posted or for collection at Stoner.
cheers Paul

Latest posts