Reasonable Exterior Paint Job (£?)..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually went to Glasgow to look at this bus when it was imported. It was a good price considering the bodywork... but look at it now! What a transformation. What kind of paint did you use?

bottom rung said:
I actually went to Glasgow to look at this bus when it was imported. It was a good price considering the bodywork... but look at it now! What a transformation. What kind of paint did you use?

What price did he have it up for when you looked at it? I paid £3.5K for it and it stands me at around £4.3K with a rebuilt engine. The paint we used was 2 pack sierra yellow.

Matt_B said:
Gerard2009 said:
Just paid about £3,000 for a full respray including the roof and very happy with the results. Seen loads of examples of sub £2k jobs and mine is substantially better.

Who did that for you? I'm in Horsham and will be looking at painting my van later this year. Cheers.

Just PM'd you the details. I can send you photos if you want to reply with email address or alternatively pop up to Dorking for a look.

Latest posts