Recommendations for new gear shift?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlybaynick

Reaction score
Tried a VS but had too much play/rotation...doesn't seem to be a lot of choice, anyone using a bug tech? Gene Berg?

Currently using a CSP which is good but looking to change it (will be up for sale when I do settle on a new one!)

Gene Berg is the answer - if you struggle to get one from the UK just buy direct from the States, I did and managed to avoid import duties.
Locking if you can stretch to it 8)

TheHewsonFamily said:
chad said:
Gene Berg for me as well

How Much!!!! :shock:

After fitting mine and driving around Europe with it over the years I would happily pay twice the price
It made that much difference to how we use the Bus and how easy it is to drive

If you try one you'll understand just why they are well worth the money.

I like my bug-tech one, but not sure I'd buy it again.
It's almost too close and tight and there's nothing to stop crap falling down the hole into the linkage or pedal pan...
Still a massive improvement over standard, and looks cool :D
Cheers
Al

I'm just about to fit my BUGTECH shifter .Amaizing quality with 60% less throw.
I went for polished billet finish with billet knob. I'm hoping to fit it this weekend ,will post a pic after

Had a Hurst, had a CSP now have a Berg. Berg is the the best, no comparison.

Berg seems to be the Daddy, a lot cheaper on their American website too, many people ordered from there and was it ok??

Check this

http://www.kustomcoachwerks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5051" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I got mine from the Berg website - it was a quick and efficient process

Yep - contacted Porscha at Berg direct through email, paid with my CCard and received the Shifter less than a week later
Very efficient and painless experience, the shifters also come with comprehensive instructions and are very easy to install
I have some pics on my build thread describing the fitment - about half way down this page!

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44243&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

buS tech :evil:
IMG_9007.jpg

Latest posts