• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Recovered seats, engine parts and tubs for sale!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samgopsill

Reaction score
hi people!, just selling off some parts i won't be using on my bus,

offers for anything you want from here as unsure on prices (nothing used in this lot)

Trailer Queen Restos tubs extra wide extra deep (bought for my bus but ended up going full width and super deep for 17's)

as they come from TQR with a little added surface patina (will sand off nothing bad at all) looking for £250 ono on these which is over £100 less than they cost me :)

and finally Twin and single seats from my solid bulkhead non walk through '69. will also be good for single/double cabs i'm lead to believe. re painted frames with al springs intact, then rubber matting instead of horse hair (firms them up a bit) then 2inch upholstery foam, then a set of black basket-weave vinyl seat covers fitted. look ace, super comfy but alas my head is on the roof because of my stupid tubs so going with porsche tombstones instead.

cost me £350ish all in plus my time... £250 or make me an offer :)

feel free to ask any questions, and i may be up for some swapsies etc depending on what you have :)

Thanks for looking

Sam

Hi Sam, what make/part no is the oil pump please, 3 or 4 rivet?
cheers marco.

Hi Marco,

its a "schadek" 3 rivet pump 30mm

That's all the info I have on the box,

hope this helps

Sam

samgopsill said:
Hi Marco,

its a "schadek" 3 rivet pump 30mm

That's all the info I have on the box,

hope this helps

Sam

Thanks Sam, I'm after a 4rivet unfortunately :(

Seats are now SOLD :) other bits still available including a scat serpentine kit in anodised blue :)

Latest posts