Red Nose Day Fundraising

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't normally do this sort of thing :oops: but my daughter has decided to do a sponsored bike ride this weekend to raise money for Comic Relief, I'm pretty proud of her for just wanting to do it off her own back, even if it means I'm roped in for a slow ride! :lol:

If anyone would be kind enough to sponsor her, she'd be over the moon :D She's doing 10 miles, not that far, but she is only 10 herself. Thanks.

http://www.justgiving.com/Hannah-Clements1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bump for actual Red Nose Day!

Massive thank you to everyone thats donated so far, much appreciated. Shes gone well past her original target and is on her way to do really well, that said, any more donations would be ace.

Sunday is the day for the ride, snow forecast as things stand, but thems the breaks :lol:

Thanks everyone. 8)

Clem said:
I don't normally do this sort of thing :oops: but my daughter has decided to do a sponsored bike ride this weekend to raise money for Comic Relief, I'm pretty proud of her for just wanting to do it off her own back, even if it means I'm roped in for a slow ride! :lol:

If anyone would be kind enough to sponsor her, she'd be over the moon :D She's doing 10 miles, not that far, but she is only 10 herself. Thanks.

http://www.justgiving.com/Hannah-Clements1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Done. Good luck to you both.

Marriedblonde said:
Clem said:
Sunday is the day for the ride, snow forecast as things stand, but thems the breaks :lol:

I'll double my donation if it snows and still you do it, but I want a photo for proof :)

:lol: I almost want it to now!

2D4691B9-6F3F-4206-A6EC-8F58C30901D1-15851-000017A869CAD243.jpg

A5A114AF-EF15-4AAD-B4E6-738F96C4AE6F-15851-000017A8810463C8.jpg

28ED9572-A77D-4E8E-B369-1E684CE35ECB-15851-000017A89C4F2DC3.jpg

All done :D Great weather and she did really well Gloucester Cathedral was our half way point , just over ten miles at the end.

Thanks to all that donated, she's raised about £450 in total , and it's not too late ;)

Marriedblonde said:
Clem i take it that you are suitably proud :)

Yeah, absolutely :D She came up with the idea herself and just got on with it. No moans or grumbles on the ride either. Im chuffed to bits with her :D

Latest posts