Restoring my '71 bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never seen this thread before, it looks like you've done a remarkable job of saving this bay!!!!
And I'm very sorry to hear you lost your son, very sad indeed!!!

Lee C said:
I've never seen this thread before, it looks like you've done a remarkable job of saving this bay!!!!
And I'm very sorry to hear you lost your son, very sad indeed!!!

Thank you Lee C I hope all of it inspires people to do! rather than 'maybe one day' :) x x x

)[/quote]
Brings a smile to my face :D[/quote]

I have just read through my whole post for the first time and I just want to say Thank you! Andy gnininam :D You have been kind and supportive and positive all the way through and I rarely said Thank you! I am now and I hope you understand that I was tired and greasy a lot of the time but your positive words kept me going and still make a difference 7? years later? Bless you and Thank you and everyone else that pushed me forward <3 Loads of Love to you all <3 x x x

:oops:
You are more than welcome and I do not post for thanks, just so you know that me (and I think all the crew on this forum) wish you all the best during your initial difficulties and also beyond :D

I too have just read this thread and am sending you big hugs.

It made me smile and was inspiring, but sad too. We have 3 boys and can't imagine what it would be like to lose one.

CyByL looked great after all your effort - another RHD saved, well done!

So sorry for your loss , such sad news x
Yet you still managed to make me smile within 30 seconds about us turning sh1t to flowers :)
You'll always find kind words, encouragement and humour on this site !
Take care ;)

The Legacy Festival is happening! 22nd July weekend :)

It would be so lovely if you could come :) I am going to be on telly :/ lol

links below

The Legacy Festival is happening! 22nd July weekend :)

It would be so lovely if you could come :) I am going to be on telly :/ lol

links below

JK has done a lovely post about us <3 ;)

http://www.justkampers.com/jkblog/the-legacy-festival-do-something-good-101" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was on telly lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=DBy9iDRIL-I&app=desktop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm still here 😊 Legacy Festival 2017 is coming together and we have some fantastic bands. Have a look at our website and buy some tickets 😉 Even if you don't come 100% of our profit goes to our charity to help people with brain cancer x x x

BUGGER! :shock: :(

No auto fire extinguisher ? or did it not work?

Is the inside ok?

Wow just read your post from start to finish, can't begin to imagine how you feel with the lost of your son, your family sounds amazingly positive. And now you have to start again with your van. Stay strong 💪 with whatever life throws at you, you can do it.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Nooooo!!!!
After all that has happened, my sincerest sympathies to all involved. However after reading the thread I am
convinced that this unfortunate happening will only make this family stronger. You guys are amazing , up and at them.

Thinking about you all.

J & P
:D :D :D

Thanks all :) It can be fixed and no one was hurt, I know all to well that worse things can happen. We are a strong bunch and it won't stop us doing what we do but I don't know what we are going to sleep in at our festival now lol Might have to be a tent :eek: lol

Latest posts