• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rock 'n' Roll bed for sale - SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbly

Reaction score
Just fitted a new R&R bed and so am selling the original.

Complete full-width bed, minus the foam cushions. Steel hinges, plywood backrest, seat base, side panels, centre support and facing panel.

Back rest has been partially covered in cream fabric (the part you see from the boot) and the front panel has been covered in black acoustic cloth. It also has a cut-out for a 12in subwoofer (the outer edge of the speaker, so a 12 won't fit into the hole) that was fitted under the seat.

Forms a comfy seat and bed (slept in it loads...) and a huge under-seat storage area.

Was the first thing I bought for the bus a few years ago and got it all from eBay. Has been well used but plenty more life in it yet.

Would like £50 but am open to offers.

Buyer collects from near Bedford.

Now floating gracefully through the bay of Flea

http://r.ebay.com/FxFuUB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hi jimbly, just seen this!! interested in rock and roll bed, quick question, is it possible to flat pack the seat, as only got a xsara picasso!!! can take out rear seats, as long as it fits. will drop you pm as well.

jason

For anyone interested, there's lots of interest through eBay at he mo although no actual bids. If an EBers want it, let me know and I'll pull it off eBay.

Once a bid has been placed, ill then have to let the auction run for fairness.

Regards,

Jim

thanks for the reply. as long as it is flat, and will fit in my car i will have it!!! just sent you pm.

jason

Jason,

PM sent

Now provisionally sold

Thanks all

Jim

hi jim, BIG thanks for the rock and roll bed!!! already got it fitted in my van!!! once again thanks, and good to meet you.

jason

Jason,

A pleasure. Glad you like it and hope you have as many comfy trips and sleeps on it as we did.

Hope to see you at a show at some point.

Regards,

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts