Roof insulation...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sacramentobay

Reaction score
Hi, I recently insulated the roof of my microbus.. not sure how efficient it will be but only will tell.

http://my1969vwmicrobus.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/roof-insulation.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I suppose the test will be spening a night in her at Brighton Breeze in October this year, as last year I was that cold I got a nose bleed! (although I did have 'man' flu as well)

Dave.

Nice "How too" there Dave, hows the Ply roof looking with the alternative J guide you used ? , very inventive and as i need to replace some of mine its prolly the way i will go....

Hi Eeza, Thanks, I like to post my 'how to do' things on my blog in the off chance it might help someone, somewhere. I wasn't sure if this forum was the right place, but if it helps fellow EBers, then I guess it is.
The ply headlining is still looking great (well I think so) and what a difference it makes in the overall look of the interior.
When deciding on the 'J' runners, I have to admit I stole the idea from someone else on here (can't remember who tho) who had used them previously.. so thanks to whoever it was.
It is quite easy to do the channels, and ply and hopefully my blog entry will help you. But if you have any questions before or during your refit, I'l do my best to help you out.
Cheers, Dave

Forgot to mention... many people have looked at the ply headlining, and not one has mentioed that the 'J' runners are not original. They really are a good alternative.

Latest posts