• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

runners

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian 56

Reaction score
looking for the runners for 1971 bay seats the walk thought model can any one help :D

I'm breaking a '71, so have what you need. I assume you mean the drivers seat runners on the top of the wheel arch?

yes that is what i want drivers side and passenger side how much and post thanks ian

ian 56 said:
yes that is what i want drivers side and passenger side how much and post thanks ian

You only have runners on the driver's side - the other side has a clip in bracket. I'll happily cut those off for you but I have no idea ho much it will be to post though, sorry.

Dan

ian 56 said:
ok dan for get it thanks for your help

Not sure if that was taken to be me being offish - it wasn't in any way, just want to be clear about what you need. As I said, I'll happily cut out whatever you need. As for the postage, I genuinely have no idea but will say the same as I say to everyone else I sell things to, I will only charge what it costs at the post office.

Dan

Latest posts