• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

running gear and other stuff + more stuff added

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of this stuff is from a 1972 rhd Devon, all items open to discussion / negotiation / swaps. Currencies accepted are GB Pounds and genuine golden virginia.

Front beam complete with arms, not perfect but has one hole each side (easy repair) smaller than a thumbnail where the crap gathers between the beam and the chassis, have not repairedit so you can see it in original condition. £ 100.00 ono
Front hubs and discs and calipers all as they came off, covered in rust, bus rolled well enough on a bar £ 50.00 ono
Rear hubs, and drums, back plates disintergrated shoes cylinders etc, are there but suspect. £ 40.00 ono
Rear spring s ( pair) £ 10.00 ono
Rear spring plates (pair) £10.00 ono
Rear spring plate covers / holders £10.00 ono
Totem in fantastic condition :shock: £ 20.00 ono
Devon fibreglass roof shroud good nick needs a repaint £ 25.00 ono
Devon flatroof (elevating) has good frame the rest is beat to buggery, spares only £ 20.00 ono
Four 112 pcd wheels , ok. Has tyres but only good enough to roll project around garage, holding air :shock: £ 20.00 ono
Offside cab door, somewhere between rusty and OMGosh! Has fixed glass and winder mechand glass. £ 5.00 ono
SOLD Spare wheel well in pristine condition :p . . . . . . . . . . .. . .sold to George(Gvee) £ 10.00 ono
Gear stick condition unknown £ 5.00 ono
Fuel tank including sender,,, looks good, bit of surface rust £ 20.00 ono
Fire wall as above £20.00 ono
Mud and snow tyres X 2 Kumho 195 65 15 very good tread, not great chunky things but lots
of extra small grooves and softer compound, great for Glastonbury,, :lol: . . . . the pair for £ 60.00 ono
Offside door rhd drivers. Door is crap but has fixed glass, wind up glass and mechanicals and good hinges £10.00 ono

Fibreglass pop top, unknown origin can see it on my bus in thread `Hi honey I`m home' It`s watertight but
I`ve removed the skylight and coverd it with pvc and gaffa tape to get in and out the garage. Skylight
included but no knob :shock: Needs a re paint and comes with an angle iron frame to fit to bus and the
pair of lifting arms to raise it. Canvas is somewhere between awfull and shocking :msn4: £ 40.00 ono

Other stuff will be added. No photos I`m afraid as I no longer have a camera :shock: (job) No dibs
as I won`t sell anything unless you are actually here looking at it. No delivery :shock: No postage :shock:
I`m in Bristol on the ringroad , Kingswood / Warmley border. If you have a trek to come and see something
I will hold it for you if you ring me as you leave and I know you`re coming :D If you want to beat me down
on prices, feel free :lol: I`d like this lot to go somewhere rather than the recycle place. All the prices are
there for entertainment purposes only and if you `need' something I`m sure we can come to an agreement
My phone number is 07723 069 937. Sometimes I amswer and sometimes I don`t :roll: If I don`t answer,
just picture me rummaging through my pockets looking for the phone :lol: Always leave a suitably sarky
message and I`ll ring back. Text me at your peril or if you don`t want a response for a month or two :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Texting makes my thumb hurt,,,,, and my eyes ! :lol: ;) :lol:

Latest posts