Sacramento,Ca and NorCal Bay Bus owners gather here

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Watts

Reaction score
Wanted to start a thread where those of us from NorCal can post and if there is enough of us maybe we can get together cat a NAG meeting perhaps?

I am a new Bay owner of less than a week with a pop up camper top. Hoping to Cal Look my Bay with lowered narrowed beam, wheels etc very soon!

Love it

Lets hear from you all

Brian Watts
Sacramento

My bus came from Sacramento, so can i join in spirit ;) :mrgreen:

bus ownership must be so different with the weather you guys get, rather than the rain and cold of the UK :cry:

slammedresto said:
My bus came from Sacramento, so can i join in spirit ;) :mrgreen:

Mine too, got a bundle of paperwork with some old addresses, fancy popping over and seeing if the owner is still around Brian :mrgreen:

Sure love to hear from the ex Sacramento bus owners in the UK !

I am hoping to get the bus to the NAG meeting soon. Cody

Well I am off to BusFest whether it happens or not oh well!

rain or shine its happening. are you going to meet up with the caravan in west sacramento at eppies? the caravan leaves at 630. it is at the end of west capital right before you go over the causeway to get to davis

I been to Sacramento and I own a bus, does that count?
I'm in San Diego if you are ever this way let me know, it's only 8 hour drive or 24 in a bus :mrgreen:

hello again everyone,remember Bus fest on May 3rd at Vallejo fair ground.would love to meet yu all.Man i have it bad,i have 5 buses,61,68 camper,71 seven seater,72 kombi,77 dual slider.the 71 and 77 are the only ones that runs rite now. (a true RASTA) nuff love y'all, PEACE

Heard the NAG meet rained out, missed the busfest today as I had nothing ready, ran waaaaay late picking up some buses! If I went out as a spectator I'd spend too much money...anyway this is what I've been up to last couple days, my 'excuse.'

3498445114_4e7f57d231_o.jpg

3498445078_6a32c732a2_o.jpg

3498444982_96cced675c_o.jpg

3497629803_0333d6eb67_o.jpg

3497630139_bded76b95c_o.jpg

not as much turned out like last year,but for a rainy day there were still the die hards that came out..I went in search for some 40s webers,however i ended buying another 71 bus on the way home,now i;m up to 6 buses....yea!!! whats up with the bay window left behind,if you dont mind me asking where did u find those gems...............................................RASTA..................................

My bus came from Vacaville, between SF and Sacramento.

Got a nice big Norcal sticker for the back window too 8)

Hiya All,

For the North American EB Contingent, West Coast Chapter.............there is a big meeting coming up in mid June (Father's Day weekend) in Maupin, Oregon on the banks of the Deschutes River. There's a turnout of between 50 and 75 busses fron all over the western United States. Lots to see and do in the area (the Deschutes is known as a world class white water rafting experience) as well as linking up with Bus pilots from all over.

Need a better feel for this event? Try taking a look here...............

http://www.itinerant-air-cooled.com/viewtopic.php?t=5243" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TheBusDriver said:
Whats the story on the bay you left behind?

The bay I left behind?!?! And an early bay at that?!? I can only fit two buses at a time on the trailer, bought 5 splits and the 68 Kombi. So, 2 more trips! At least they are all close to rolling... The 68 Kombi is mine, all mine! I've been saving up masonite panels for a couple years now... I'm going to put my early bay panel up for sale now that I have the 70 single cab for hauling and the 68 Kombi to fix. Any sactown folk want a 71 panel?

Latest posts