Sacremento 71 deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW Wilf looking good ...I'm addicted to your bus and keep checking for updates ...keep them coming!!

lookin lurvely matey ,really comin together now shady betta sharpen me tools soon ,i will soon get some scratches on that when im in and out with the wood ,no problemmo !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

davebug said:
lookin lurvely matey ,really comin together now shady betta sharpen me tools soon ,i will soon get some scratches on that when im in and out with the wood ,no problemmo !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers shade! Ha, not as many as I've already put on it!!!!!
Looking forward to see ya joinery skills :lol:

gingerporsche said:
Quick update of where I'm at!
Got the passenger door an front bumper now fitted!
Also the front seats an door panels!
Hope ya like :D
39c32a26.jpg

3dbb65b5.jpg

3515decc.jpg

615cf09e.jpg

91426097.jpg

c792ec68.jpg

I no ya all love plenty of pics :lol:

Lookin good Wilf, real nice build mate

gingerporsche said:
rawlings86 said:
WOW Wilf looking good ...I'm addicted to your bus and keep checking for updates ...keep them coming!!
Ah thanks lizzie, I'm very happy with how it's turning out!!
Looking forward to getting it on the road now :D
Hope ya all well?!

Yeah we are good ta! Would you mind if we used some of your pics on our website?

rawlings86 said:
gingerporsche said:
rawlings86 said:
Ah thanks lizzie, I'm very happy with how it's turning out!!
Looking forward to getting it on the road now :D
Hope ya all well?!

Yeah we are good ta! Would you mind if we used some of your pics on our website?

Cool!
Yeah you go for it! Glad ya all well!

Wilf

Well!! Not really had alot of time on the bus as been to busy at work!!
But have dropped the engine, painted the engine bay an tinware an got the engine back in an running!! Will take some pics tonight if poss!
Then it's over to me mate davebug to start all the woodwork in the rear!!
Can't wait to see it finished now!!
31d43555.jpg

Cheer
Wilf

This is the money shot

3dbb65b5.jpg

I'd like to congratulate you Wilf, Not only have you manned up and built and finished this yourself including paint in your own garage BUT theres not many buses I see built on this forum that Id like to have sat in my personal garage , But this bus is one of them ;) .

I do hope You get it finished for next week for the diner meeting and If You havent already You should enter it into the Volksworld show in March mate

Gadget ;) :mrgreen:

Latest posts