Sacremento 71 deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rawlings86 said:
That's looking sweet Wilf! Lizzie and I are starting the vinyl work today. The fudge is a really smart colour :D
Thanks mate, really happy with the look of it now an can't wait to see all the seats in!!
Glad you like the colour too, think it will suit the bus :D

gingerporsche said:
rawlings86 said:
That's looking sweet Wilf! Lizzie and I are starting the vinyl work today. The fudge is a really smart colour :D
Thanks mate, really happy with the look of it now an can't wait to see all the seats in!!
Glad you like the colour too, think it will suit the bus :D

Door cards, bench seat and R&R all finished just the cab seats left to do. Looking good!

:shock:

Posted up about loving the colour, when i was doing my red bus. Then got the Elm green sunroof bus (and wanted to go green to the roof) Now your putting fudge interior in, just thought i'd show you my colour i was thinking to go with green. Had this pic saved for ages and already going the porsche hubs route (Cookies and Teledials):

toffeebrownwheel.jpg

Honest im not a 'Single white green bus owner' :D

I must say how much i'm loving your work, and cant wait to get mine nearer home so i can tinker everyday rather than just the weekends.

keep the pics coming

Hey Wilf, as promised some pics of your vinyl... see you Friday when you collect it all :D

They're not the best pics, but taken on my phone...

6168941774_3c5fdc6096.jpg

6168405273_5f56568ac4.jpg

6168938408_ba84c8ac3f.jpg

6168932436_18ea97942e.jpg

6168393539_87e5c58fe1.jpg

6168929780_5c9405eb1d.jpg

The more i see this bus the more i like it. Everything is just right. The first time i saw the color it was nooooo, but the more i see it...great color.

Looking forward when you fit the interieur.

That's very nice,id be constantly smiling if that was parked out side my house 8) interior looks fit for a roller never mind some 40 year old bay :lol: .
Very nice you should be well pleased 8) ...Dave

ground hugger said:
That's very nice,id be constantly smiling if that was parked out side my house 8) interior looks fit for a roller never mind some 40 year old bay :lol: .
Very nice you should be well pleased 8) ...Dave

agree totally, really top job, love the interior too

PPPFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :rocknroll: :sad0049:

can t finds words !!!!!

Latest posts