Safari High Top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tintintin

Reaction score
Look what I just bought :shock: Should be on a boat from CA in the next week or so :D
Not your conventional cross over, all original including the interior, & I love it....

I'm thinking leave paintwork as is, slam it with BRM's or Gas Burners and keep a spare on the front :?: :?: Anyone good at photoshop that fancies playing around with it to see what it would look like ?

DSCF0720.jpg

DSCF0734.jpg

DSCF0735.jpg

DSCF0739.jpg

SLAMMED , NARROWED , on Chrome Radars :evil:

AND LOOSE THE FOOKING SPARE DUDE

Grazy you old sort ,

Its running a 5 x 112 stud pattern so I'm fooked on wide 5's without a bit of work :(

Think you're right about the spare though.

See you Sunday ;)

Hi!

Been loving this since i first saw the pics! Yeah, drop that down low - what about the new 17" Fuch rep chromed? Or polished Teledials? Leave the paint, polish her up - down we go!

Alistair

Grazy said:
SLAMMED , NARROWED , on Chrome Radars :evil:

AND LOOSE THE FOOKING SPARE DUDE

I agree except, put it on 17" Randars or BRMs with a mini bit of tubidge and it will be the ultimate in sick 8)

as said, leave the paint,a hefty whack with the old lowering stick that would look super cool :D look forward to progress pics on this one!!

Yeh, tell me about it.. :roll:

I think CE do a rear brake hub conversion and If I narrow the front beam then a pair of stud conversions should fit - so all is not lost ;)

theres nowt wrong with narrow five :( . as said earlier 17" fuch reps 5 x 112 and a good whack with the stick. or a set of og porker rims on adapters. big up the disk brake massive :D .....

however i didnt spot those rear lights. cover with petrol and burn, is another good option. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi!

You're all bullies! :deadhorse: Just cos he's come from a warm place - ain't the rain enough of a drag for him? And you're taking the piss outta his big NHS specs. Not his fault he's a few years younger!.... ;)

Poor thing, sitting there in the corner shivering cos of the weather, with his spindly narrow PCD's, and his big specs.........

You wait till he's slammed and sporting new trainers - he's gonna kick sand in yer face and whup yer low light ass! He's 'ard as nails he is! ;) :mrgreen:

Cheers!

Alistair

Dude,

I'm not sure, ideally I was thinking of tubbing it and shoe-horning some 17'' in but the budget will drive the drop :shock: what ever happens it won't be mild & I've got at least 6 week before it gets here.

Latest posts