SCARBOROUGH BREEZE 25th/27th June 2010.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micko68

Reaction score
Here we go peeps:

SCARBOROUGH BREEZE 2010 Elvis/70s weekend
25th-27th June @ The Snooty Fox, Scarborough, North Yorkshire.

Booked at the Snooty Fox on the A64 nr East Hesleton on the way to Scarborough. Great place loads of room for tents, campers, open bar 'til early hours on the camp site with our own function room. We can also get meals & a nice fry up on the Saturday & Sunday mornings to soak up all the drink. Children & pets are very welcome.

This year it's Elvis/70s fancy dress (optional).

Friday night there's a live band on in the pub.

Saturday daytime we will also have a party for the little ones again, so Mums & Dads can have chill time.
Saturday evening we have the crazy karoke guy that did last year, as so many enjoyed it :lol::lol:

Then on Sunday we will be doing the breeze along Scarborough seafront same as last year as it looked fantastic. If you just want to join us for that on the Sunday that's fine.

Discounted prices are available to all the VW fraturnity:
tents at £6 per night & campers wanting hook ups are £11 a night.
Please book through me, as the site owner would like me to do it as a group booking. This can be via my PayPal account at [email protected]
When booking please state number of vans or tents etc, with your name and address.

Any enquiries, please either pm or email me.
I am at work during the day so will reply to all questions on an eve.

( POSTED ON BEHALF OF CRAZYCHICJO, WHO CAN BE CONTACTED THROUGH HER EMAIL OR THROUGH LEEDS VW COLLECTIVE).

Latest posts