Scooby Doo Mystery Machine (Crossover). Anyone on here?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danbury Doug

Reaction score
I spotted this Scooby Doo Mystery Machine today, at a boatyard on Hayling Island (Hampshire).
It's a Crossover, formerly a Danbury I note, but with most of the side windows welded up.
Typically, just as I'd walked off and had gone into a nearby shed, its owner must have rocked up, as I heard it start up and drive off! :lol:

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

:)

I think I know the owners brother, from Andover :) He had a blue and yellow rag rolled 71 a few years back

:shock: ow my eyes!! That's been around for a few years.I got a picture of daughter in front of it when she was about 7 (she's just left school now) when she liked scooby-doo.can't remember what show it was at though. seems to have lasted well.

When I saw it yesterday, I thought I'd maybe seen it on here before, although it didn't come up in my search of the forum. My Google Images search produced a variety of 'versions', including lates and splitties, but I didn't notice any earlies. :)

Latest posts