Screen out horrors revealed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crede999 said:
Good stuff mark ... It's a bugger once you start it's hard to know when to stop !! :lol:

Your not far off though now ;)

Chris

Thanks Chris the poor painter is pulling his hair out with me,wait till I give him the nice new battery tray to do as well :lol:

Mark

Little update today
Front panel ready for primer and undercoat

Hopefully in paint by end of the week

Looking good Mark, did you see your picture rolling in your bus the other day on facebook? it was on Deva dubs page they spotted you driving it and took a couple of shots, looked good rolling too.

Olskoolchris said:
Looking good Mark, did you see your picture rolling in your bus the other day on facebook? it was on Deva dubs page they spotted you driving it and took a couple of shots, looked good rolling too.

No i didnt see it as im not on facebook have you got a link

Looks good - what white do you have on the top half, looks similar to mine but im after the code? Have tried cloud then pastel but they are a bit creamy white where as mine looks like yours more bright white :msn4:

simo said:
Looks good - what white do you have on the top half, looks similar to mine but im after the code? Have tried cloud then pastel but they are a bit creamy white where as mine looks like yours more bright white :msn4:

It's l90d but that's only the new front bit not sure on the original sorry

A few that I found 8)

F44B8D2E-F1EE-4CEE-98C7-CFC6C1892F2D_zpsa3ukleyf.jpg

A486177F-BD88-4716-9524-FFD711F5980E_zpsj0kunifp.jpg

0A7B5AE0-3818-41D3-AD8B-06AB30F3D422_zpsewaunh9o.jpg

365DCB87-9E3D-4F12-B6BF-FF6E31BE9464_zpsgn0gsasn.jpg

Latest posts