Seat for dog?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshaker

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a seat or stool I can sit my dog on at the front. She's a jack russel, very inquisitive and loves to see where she's going. At the moment it's a fight between her and my other half for the passenger seat!!!

So, I thought there were a few options:
Westy early bay stool
Westy late bay box stool
Front bench seat
Front seat conversion to bench

Stools look to be ghe easiest options. Does anyone know whether the early weedy stool fits between the front seats?

And I'd be grateful to head how anyone has overcome te same issues and see any pics.

Thanks.

When it all gets too much you could just let them drive :lol:

bddb69a6.jpg

http://www.bluebird-type2.co.uk/Split%20bay%20interior.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

scroll down, your dogs very own infill seat

Thanks, for some reason I thought they'd stopped selling that.

Merlydog ...... She would if she could :D

Been thinking about something for my dog aswell as some form of restraint, I had to brake hard a few weeks back and the dog hit the windscreen with a few yelps, luckily he was ok but made me think about it, even tying his lead to something would be better than nothing.

i usually tie her to the seatbelt when she is in the passenger seat.

the plan will be to get whatever seat/stool and tie her lead to the leg of the table behind (my interior is a late westy one with swivell table).

i think i'm leaning towards the idea of one of these if they fit between the seats. she doesn't need a back rest:

westy_stool.jpg

I knocked this up for our dog,Made from a plastic topped kids stack able school chair.
Had to narrow and slam it first :lol:

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01191.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

...Dave

gorgeous dog ground hugger, he/she looks proud of his/her seat! i think i'll have to go for something similar.

hipshaker said:
gorgeous dog ground hugger, he/she looks proud of his/her seat! i think i'll have to go for something similar.

Cheers :D we like him (ARNIE) although today he wouldn't sit on his seat :roll:

Photo0142.jpg

Photo0147.jpg

:lol: ...Dave

Latest posts