• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

see it at whitenoise!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theovalguy

Reaction score
Just in from texas usa 1951 chevy 3100 shortbed pickup. Runs drives 12 volt conversion power disc brakes 12 volt new wiper motor new battery good paint a original looking truck paints good wide whitewall tires.. My traders have been asking for these trucks for a while now and as you might know I pick one or two shows to show up to in uk usually busfest. This time due to expenses of busfest I decided to try to whitenoise as my friend is the trade manager.
I am the number one exporter of vw buses and other cars out of texas.
I usually pack a bus full to the roof with parts for vws then sell them at busfest, BUT this time I did not have a extra bus to ship but did have parts to send so I BUILT a huge crate in the back of the truck I am referring to. I am going to try to post pics of the truck now. My luck with pics on here is iffy at best. But I will try.
If interested email me at the ovalguy @ yahoo. com Get rid of the spaces in the email. I do that for the spam spiders not to find my address..
thanks for looking
john

april2013133.jpg
[/url][/img]
april2013103.jpg
[/url]mg]

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/theovalguy/april2013103.jpg

Hit the button that says img on your photobucket Jihn , then right click it straight into your post , dont bother with the boxes above ^^^^^

Shipping paid , taxes now also paid .. delivery booked to drop the Chevy off straight to the showground next wednesday ..
Heres the show http://vwwhitenoise.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts