Shiplee' s 1969 California westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the lovely lady herself!

Sorry lads no mini skirt pictures at the moment lol

I don't think anyone's gonna mess with her t b h :lol:

Just to think , this pic was taken from the window of my westy just a few years back!

What an amazing road trip rachel the previous owner had.

She has said there's much more so I'll contact her later to have another chat And let her know that her bus is being much loved !

What amazing pictures...I hope you send her some pictures in return... No not those kinds of pictures , I mean pictures of your Bus having new adventures.
What a lovely lady to send you all those pictures and info. :)

Good stuff man! I'm seriously jealous, but how great is that!! 8)
I'm going to go rummage through all my receipts I was given with my bus, see if there is anything to grasp at regarding the previous owners from the states.........inspiring stuff! :mrgreen:

I've been so chuffed today really happy to get a positive result from just sending a quick polite letter to the previous owner.
As it turns out she sounds lovely and was really happy to tell me about her pride and joy. She was only around 23 when she used this bus on the road trip in the pictures which must have been a truly memorable experience .

Foz if your thinking of doing this then do it quick. You never know when the owner is gonna move house or u could lose track of that person ?

This wasn't my first attempt at contacting this lady. I tryed face book first. I found someone with the same name in the same state on fb but obviously it weren't her so note to all don't give up on first attempt!

I've now emailed her back with a letter and pics so kinda hoping for an email back ? :D

Latest posts