shit my panse

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneday!

Reaction score
today i took my bus out to my mates garage to get a few things checked as i have nearly finished it .This was the longest run i've been in two years ,ther trip was an all round 10 miles wupee.i#'ve done about 7-8 fat ones on her so far trying to get it looking half tidy[but it still dont] :lol:
on the way back i came to a stand still at the lights with a huge 40 foot lorry in front of me and a load of cars in front of him,so im sat there minding my own business buzzinn about my massive journey :lol: when i see the lorry reverse lights come on, what the f...k is he up to i thought to myself,then he starts backing up,so i shit looked in my mirror after sounding my poxy horn, slammed the bus into reverse and started backing up to the car behind me ,course i haven't got any reverse lights on my bus so she was just sat there wondering what im doing,finnally after crapping in my panse twice as the lorry got to i would say a foot in front of me they all started backing up behind me thank f...k for that, and he still backed up about 15-20 feet didn't see me at all,i thought great first real trip well 10 miles and i thought two choices either have the front of my van stoved in by a 40 footer or cave the back in to the car behind saying that it would of been both because that lorry did not stop...
by the way my van has only just come out the paint shop....
i must say i lost it a bit saying that i went f...ing mental :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: and the lorry driver shit,he was twice the size of me but i looked like a mad man poses t on crack.... :evil: but now home safe and sound and thought i would share my days events after changing my panse.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

leon

I spent a morning polishing my MKII golf GTI before heading over to Newquay for a run to the sun cruise about 8 years ago, sat at a junction in town and the lorry in front of me started reversing to turn a different way, I looked in mirror, loads of cars, jump on the horn and he hits me with the big fat bar across the back of his lorry, stopped pretty quickly then.
As he rolls forward I hear 3 head lights lights hit the road. He bent the wing, smashed all the lights and grill and ruined the bumper on a geniune small bumper 16v. Gutted.
He was sorry, people stepped forward as wittnesses but the parts used to repair it weren't the same and it never felt like the same car again.
I was just glad no one was walking between us as they would have had two broken legs.
Glad you got away safe on yours.

i hate lorry drivers as they never give us respect

i had 1 right up my buses arse on the way to my mates place today, i just turned on all my lights including the spare rear fogs to get him to get off my tail

and he still drive like i was not there. :evil: i know how you feel dude

they never think about what their doing

i felt like getting out and telling him how i feel but wife was in car behind him and she hates it when i loose my rag, she thinks i will kill someone :lol:

Go dude, good to loose it at dick heads, just think of it as helping him to become a better person. :D

I have to put up with crap drivers everyday on my bike going to work, gave up being forgiving a few years ago especial when one tried to knock me of deliberately, should have kicked the shit out of him, but I was going about 90mph at the time. :evil:

Latest posts