Show me your bays on Fuchs!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuey

Reaction score
What sizes are you using/ tire choice and suspension height, method of lowering.

Looking for ideas, help me out!!

Thanks

Stu

A pic of my mates crosser with fuchs a few years ago
It was lowered on the front by Red9 kit & one spline on rear
Can't remember tyres
Fuchbay.jpg

This is my 70 deluxe on fuchs:

585308.jpg

601955.jpg

I got 5,5 fronts with 175/55/15 and deep 6 with 205/70/15 (on the bottom pic it's 5,5 with 185R15 just for a weekend, I needed the 205/70 for my bug)

Front beam has adjusters, Oldspeed drop spindles & 944 disc brakes
Back has adjustable spring plates, modified CE 5*130 rotors & modified stub axles, Oldspeed 944 disc brake bracket & obviously 944 disc brakes..

Quite a lot of work but drives great & you can't beat fuchs...

My mates bus. Think they're 6" up front 7" rears.
RosneigrAug09005.jpg

My bus. Not Fuchs, but very similar.
RosneigrAug09015.jpg

Retrokid, I recognise your bus. How you doing Andy and how's Anna/Emma :lol:[/quote]

yeh, good mate... Just got the bus MOT'd so chuffed bout that... Just body work to do now, tho it prob won't get done cos I just wanna use the bus for it's true purpose!! :D

retrokid said:
Retrokid, I recognise your bus. How you doing Andy and how's Anna/Emma :lol:

yeh, good mate... Just got the bus MOT'd so chuffed bout that... Just body work to do now, tho it prob won't get done cos I just wanna use the bus for it's true purpose!! :D[/quote]

Glad to hear it Dude, try and make it to Fling :mrgreen:

Here's my old Italian import kombi before it became the South Coast Kustoms bus:

011207035-1.jpg

Tyres were 145 fronts and 195 rears I think 40 profile and 65 respectively rings a bell.

Dan

Latest posts