SHOW US YOUR FRONT SEATS GUYS & GALS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay-low71

Reaction score
Hi people

Need some inspiration, really like the look of Porsche tombstone but would like to see others.....where you recommend especially if near to South East Wales, what's the cost of re-upholster in leather. Thanks Ben :D

Vauxhall calibra seats:

2010-05-23173145.jpg

2010-05-23173120.jpg

Nor did I until I found them in the scrappy! Wandered round the whole place then spotted a pair of calibras near the end in a corner. Took 2 passenger seats as the drivers were well worn. Comfy too!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

have a look at bromsgrove auto trimmers web site loads of seats to look at there.

http://www.bromsgroveautotrim.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :D

Just to hijack slightly, how does everyone find the retrimmed original seats? Our slightly knackered ones gave me back ache hence the change.....

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

67westy said:
Just to hijack slightly, how does everyone find the retrimmed original seats? Our slightly knackered ones gave me back ache hence the change.....

Mine are re covered and all good and really comfy :mrgreen:

photo2.jpg

But a pair of tombstones would still be nice :msn4:

thejones's said:
dubscum said:
thejones's said:
Prob not what your after, but this is ours:

903459CC-84D5-409A-A786-61096A8B6BDE-8688-00000E2F261B2172.jpg
that's cool!

Cheers. It's also very cheap! :)

Will you get through the MOT ok with that? I thought the drivers seat had to be adjustable now, I fully expected ours to fail as the drivers seat isnt on runners but it got through last time.

Latest posts