(((SHOW US YOUR SUNROOF DELUXES)))

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highonlife

Reaction score
Here's my new bus.. amazing really for a rhd...started life being owned by a vicar used for the church...so been blessed.
then devon kitted out with devon interior.
show us your sunroofs;)

DSCF4290.jpg

DSCF4320.jpg

DSCF4322.jpg

DSCF4317.jpg

DSCF4287.jpg

Nice buses guys!
Highonlife, our buses look similar, mine just needs a little more work! :oops:
61stu, your bus is one of my all-time favorites!!
Petegee56, our Montana's are brothers.. only two days apart on the manufacture line as you know! :) Your bus has been the inspiration to get mine going asap! Nice stance and bad ass wheels on yours.

Here is my 1968 Sunroof Deluxe that I have had for a while. I did all the work on it. It's currently under operation for an 091 transplant and a new motor. I also have front and back deluxe bumper trim for it as well, I just haven't put it on. This bus was not a true Clipper, but I like the bumper trim enough to run it.
553481.jpg

553482.jpg

595106.jpg

Here is my new project as of a few months ago. A non-exported model, September 1968. This bus is a true Clipper-L packaged bus (model 241) with a gas heater. :D :D It needs a full resto but it is unique and I LOVE it.
657023.jpg

662826.jpg

657015.jpg

657031.jpg

You sunsabitches. I've been looking at sunroofs and drooling, now you go and put them in a thread. Nice. And just when you think Petes bus can't get any better.....

Hello, Im a newbie here. Here is my 71 Deluxe sunroof I am working on. Its not a great picture, but its all I have right now. The sunroof is currently stuck closed.

DSC03276.jpg

one day when i`ve sold all i can sell and bought the bestist bus ever...i`ll have a rhd deluxe sunroof bus....in my eyes the most desireable bay window bus ever.Stick ya westies, devons and dormies the sunroof rules and i don`t own one :( oh well carry on dreamin...for without dreams..........

Hi all,

I have decided Sunroof Deluxes are the best van ever and now on the look out for one. Can anybody tell me the different models with a sunroof to look out for?

THE LAST PANZER said:
This was mine :D 8) before............

IMG_7798Medium-1.jpg

......it turned into this :cry: :cry: :evil:

DSC00121.jpg
:shock: whoaah half of me says ;youre winding us up; the other half says..dam..you seriuosly need to change you garage or park it were you can see it :shock: :shock:

gee said:
THE LAST PANZER said:
This was mine :D 8) before............

IMG_7798Medium-1.jpg

......it turned into this :cry: :cry: :evil:

DSC00121.jpg
:shock: whoaah half of me says ;youre winding us up; the other half says..dam..you seriuosly need to change you garage or park it were you can see it :shock: :shock:

%100 no joke, i used to store it in a lock up while doing a refurb on it and the guy next door thought it might be a really good idea to smoke in a no smoking unit and then not extinguish the cigarette correctly. Which ended up in one massive blaze taking my baby with it. Just to point out aswell, this bus was a '72 RHD deluxe nine seater, see how many of these you see knocking around probably none :cry:

But i do love my new one and it is a true earlybay (sorry to all '72 ownwers) :lol:

:shock: thats the predictability of stupidity ,nobody tells me were to smoke,BOOOM im glad to know youve got a good van now though ive looked for youre old model but only found hens teeth so far ..loads of em :lol:

Always wanted a RHD sunroof deluxe, searched for years across the UK with no luck and then when I wasn't even looking I found this bus here in Auckland. She's in the original paint, left the factory in paint code 29 - primer as the original owner requested a none standard colour. I've currently stripped out the home made camping interior (used on its grand tour) and will be returning her to a 9 seater bus. All the deluxe bits and door cards still there plus the original full length roof rack. I'm back in the UK in October so looking for a full length middle seat to chuck in a container ;) The following pictures came with the bus, its certainly well travelled having started life in Hong Kong.

photo of van from the advert
126736948_full.jpg

Artic Circle
deluxefinlandarticcircle.jpg

Moroco
deluxemoroco.jpg

Hong Kong
deluxehongkong.jpg

Sahara Desert
deluxesaharadesert.jpg

Berlin
deluxeberlin.jpg