• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sink and Hub Caps - For Sale - Re-advertised

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisandmiche

Reaction score
The hub caps and sink / unit can be viewed at:

http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p536/chrisandmiche/for%20sale/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I removed the sink / unit because I wanted the extra space. It needs a clean and a bit of resto, but it seems fairly solid! The top shelf door flap has a broken (cracked) plastic handle, but it still opens and shuts. An easy repair / modification would sort it out. The spice rack has been removed but is included. I'm not sure of the exact value - I've seen similar ones for around £110. Sensible offers invited.

The hub caps need to be repainted. I stripped one down, so this one is ready for priming and painting. The other 3 needs stripping or sand blasting. I think the paint is hammerite. They have a few dinks, but nothing too bad. £30 for the lot.

Collection for sink would be easier - I'm in South East Kent.

If you were nearer I'd have the sink unit off you, don't suppose you are heading up to Lincolnshire any time soon?

Will be here in the south east for a few months, so courier or local pick up is the only option I think.

Hi,
I'm looking for a unit, and in Essex so pick up is no problem, can you call me in the morning (pm you number)and I can arrange payment as soon as we have details.

thanks

simon

Latest posts