• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sliding Door Bushes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool count me in as well as my door has got worse so after Cornwall I will need to do a little adjustment.

cheers

So the list now stands at:

. Araon
2. Richbaker78
3. robins
4. Dirty Harry
5. Graham L
6. jp
7 doodbrie
8. Gerry (wannabay)
9. Jason (Steve, who's been doing my bus wants a set as well now!
10. Ant
11. Ray[/quote]
12.giraffeinbath
13. wanderlust
14. popcorn balls
15. analord
16. curly head

Bugman said:
So the list now stands at:

. Araon
2. Richbaker78
3. robins
4. Dirty Harry
5. Graham L
6. jp
7 doodbrie
8. Gerry (wannabay)
9. Jason (Steve, who's been doing my bus wants a set as well now!
10. Ant
11. Ray
12.giraffeinbath
13. wanderlust
14. popcorn balls
15. analord
16. curly head
17. fredamens

Just a note to say that the bushes should be out of the work's tomorrow morning, and are still £11 per set incl. P&P and instructions.

If you can pay-pal me the money please (if you can't then mail me with alternative arrangements) to:
markwalters (at) tiscal (dot) co (dot) uk

I will probably aim to get the first batch out on Friday by first class post

I have PM'd (i hope) all thise on the list as well

Cheers, Mark :D

Eugene68 said:
I'll have a set!!

No worries, if you Paypal me the money please I will send them out Friday (all being well) - Dont forget to include the address you would like them delivering too.

There are 35 sets made, this allows for the list of 17 on here and also 12 from VZi and some for those haven't signed up yet. So Be quick, the last 25 sets went in 6 days!

Sets are all here now - thanks to those that have paid already. I hope to get these out in the post on Friday for you all.

rustydiver said:
I will have a set if there are any left.
Cheers Rustydiver.

No problem - there are still sets left
My Paypal address is in the post above, but is markwalters (at) tiscali (dot) co (dot) uk

Bugman said:
rustydiver said:
I will have a set if there are any left.
Cheers Rustydiver.

No problem - there are still sets left
My Paypal address is in the post above, but is markwalters (at) tiscali (dot) co (dot) uk

Cheers money sent via Paypal.
Cheers Simon.

To all 18 of you that have paid - thank you :) - The bushes will be in 1st class post tonight, so you may have them tomorrow, but certainly by mid mnext week

Okey dokey guys & girls
I have 8 sets only left now (with 3-4 of these sets provisionally taken by Graham L) so if you do want these bushes you had better be quick! :)

ALL SOLD OUT - AGAIN

If i get enough response in the near future I will get another batch made before Christmas

Latest posts