Smiths retro EB Tacho

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobster

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted one of these tachos from Just Kampers to their bay and was it straightforward?

I’ve just fitted one today and the holes in the securing ring were way off the holes in the back of the dash instead meant cluster.

This meant that I had to open up both holes in the securing ring and then use a number of washers to secure.

I’m hoping that this will hold it but was surprised this had to be done given that it is such a good looking product specifically for the T2.

Mmm, definately strange, my problem was that the two holes in the retention ring that hold the tacho in place were no where near the holes in the back of the dash unit so I basically had to open both up.

I was a little surprised given the quality of the product and even more confused now that yours fitted straight away

Mmm, definately strange, my problem was that the two holes in the retention ring that hold the tacho in place were no where near the holes in the back of the dash unit so I basically had to open both up.

I was a little surprised given the quality of the product and even more confused now that yours fitted straight away

Latest posts